- The LARGEST marble cave entrance in the east, a massive stone bridge dominates this spectacular display of ancient Adirondack geology of rock that is more than one billion years old
- Explore self-guided, above-ground, natural stone step nature trail featuring potholes, grottoes, gorge and mill site waterfalls
- Descend into lighted surface caves with raging waterfalls or tranquil dark pools
- Adirondack Memories Display and PBS Video describe the history and geology of the caves
- Delicious Ice Cream Stand right on Rt 9!